Super Vegeta Den - Ch. 1

This is actually a pretty good fanfic !
I really want to see a more detailed and complete version

@Ren-chan There is a couple of series and chapters about this, pretty fun to read in the website just look for them in the website, my favorite is when vegeta fights goku, pretty amazing fight, sadly the scans are low quality, but it was amazing

Dex-chan lover
vegeta was by far the best character in dbz. however the lack of real consequences (no one ever really dies!) hurts the series so much.

If Vegeta's sacrifice in the Buu saga had been truly permanent, it would have been so epic :/

And if we'd let Goku actually, really die, it'd allow for new stories to be told with their children as the protags... with appropriately leveled enemies.

Dex-chan lover
So, now we wait for Raditz, then Kakarot and Nappa... And then the rest... Okay then...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the dynamics of Nappa, Raditz and Kakarot play out... presumably Goku would be the runt of that lot.

Double-page supporter
hah, this was pretty enjoyable. wish it would cover the entire story, it'd be funny to see Vegeta and Bulma's dynamic if they had met earlier

Double-page supporter
@voliol it skimmed the entirety of Dragon Ball in just one chapter, are the future chapters going to go back and slowly expand on everything?

Group Leader
@robloxoof No this chapter just summarizes the events of early Dragon Ball. The real meat of Super Vegeta Den comes from the Z portion.

I recommend 'Dragon Ball Sai' by the same author if you want to see more of Vegeta's Dragon Ball adventures :)

Users who are viewing this thread