Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit - Ch. 26 - I love you.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was very disappointing.. honey and rabbit confess to each other and we don’t see a proper date between them. The most yuri here is hand holding, which I am not complaining but they don’t even do that after they start dating. It just results in X being a child, wanting attention/love.
The series’s plot had a great potential until the end.. I wish we would have seen more yuri and better resolution. Atleast more time with X.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aww what an wholesome ending... X chan became their daughter as meme. its a fair ending since she's devoid of love but while being meme she can fill those empty heart of her with love..

And cool down sacrifice since she got a lot of screen time it didn't feel like she lack appearance. She satisfied with everything and at the end she just want to help X chan to understand what she lack and help her attain it.

Dex-chan lover
No kiss? :,(
They was sleepiing in same bed like lovers
Then, MeMe is their daughter or a random girl? ... is a human?
P28, Moe surived the mob genocide (Moe is a mob with ego)
P32, Hina Trama o.o

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The ending was very disappointing.. honey and rabbit confess to each other and we don’t see a proper date between them. The most yuri here is hand holding, which I am not complaining but they don’t even do that after they start dating. It just results in X being a child, wanting attention/love.
The series’s plot had a great potential until the end.. I wish we would have seen more yuri and better resolution. Atleast more time with X.
I really disagree with that idea! just because you are personally disappointed that is just an subjective opinion! they had gone to a LOT of dates by the end! in case you were blind for some reason you didn’t actualy pay attention to the story!

Dex-chan lover
Mutual confession? Check (ch20).
Kiss? Probably check (ch20, just from the POV of the "stalkers"... it's too far away to be sure).
Sleeping together? Check (ch21, and even before).
Post-confession date? Check (ch21).
Together after a time skip of few years? Check (ch26).
"Adoptive daughter"? Check (ch26).

This may be a sort of Symphogear-lite but heck, it's also even gayer in the explicit sense. It's not like I'd be opposed to be more, but all in all the mangaka has the checklist pretty well covered.

Users who are viewing this thread