Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 25

Thanks for picking this up. And thank you for your efforts. I'm so waiting for this update

Bruh wtf, that scene tho-
oof, Ahdjtksshrhd. Bless thy soul AHAHAHAAH
Thanks for picking this up❤

Oh my God YES TYSM!! I was so sad this got cancelled but I'd love to read the remaining chapters

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up, Doggo dropped it because of the Publishers were putting out a English translation on Webtoon Discover but that isn't past ch17 and hasn't updated since September 2020

Double-page supporter
@mukade no, last I checked there are 40+ chapters out in the Vietnamese site the publisher decided they didn't want to put it out in English on Webtoon discover anymore for whatever reason and stopped at ch 17 before Season 1 even ended

@Umbrecola Someone claiming to be the author said they gave up on this series because of problems with the publishers and someone else claiming to be their assistant said it had something to do with the direction the story was taking (the author was being forced to make Elios a secondary character and Hitomi the ML or something like that).

Idk if it's true or not, but the person claiming to be the author is posting another story under their name called 'Darisha', and the art-style is clearly the same as the one here.

Double-page supporter
Dex-chan lover
Is this going to go on for much longer?
It is boring and seems useless for the main plot of the story...

Users who are viewing this thread