Survivalism - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
1,663
Thanks for the tl!
I'm really hooked on this story, even tho it's another isekai🙂‍↕️
Rather than isekai, I'd call it a "system" type story.

Kinda hope they wont follow this random party around, maybe the system can teach them magic instead.

They'll probably learn from the party for a while and then for some reason they'll have to run away and someone will die, fatso or no ability guy.
Obviously no ability guy will get an ability that will save everyone else before dying, according to trope.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 8, 2023
Messages
512
This is less dude with ChatGPT as a clutch, and more dude with a grandpa stuck in his head. GPT's speaking coherently, and like an equal with him, while I was hoping for a databank he could use.
I like this manhua, but it's just not what it promised it would be, which is a little disappointing.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
3,045
He got "DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" as a mentor
sorry for that priestess, your assets won't distract mc, she just has the looks of a saintess but not the hearth
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
8,257
Damn, Marie (if you're a Warframe player you'll get it) is getting more and more sus every time we see her
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top