Survive As The Hero’s Husband! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Like a phoenix reborn from its ashes, our MC shall raise and show the world his rizz and get together with his wife!

Also those 2 girls remind me of the 2 main girls in "The Dungeon That Kills All Adventurers"

Dex-chan lover
You know that Pete Davidson song/digital short on SNL, "Short Ass Movie"?

This is that, but chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
While I appreciate that you're translating this, I have to ask why you're splitting the chapters in a different way than the way it was originally published.

This supposed "chapter 2" is still part of chapter 1, anyone who clicks on the French or Portuguese version of chapter 1 will find out.

If you're splitting them into shorter parts because it will take you way too long to translate a whole chapter, I really recommend you to reconsider and publish the chapters in their original format. People won't mind waiting a little longer for the entire chapter, I promise. Right now, this format is pretty annoying.

Group Leader
While I appreciate that you're translating this, I have to ask why you're splitting the chapters in a different way than the way it was originally published.

This supposed "chapter 2" is still part of chapter 1, anyone who clicks on the French or Portuguese version of chapter 1 will find out.

If you're splitting them into shorter parts because it will take you way too long to translate a whole chapter, I really recommend you to reconsider and publish the chapters in their original format. People won't mind waiting a little longer for the entire chapter, I promise. Right now, this format is pretty annoying.
I made a mistake i only adapted half of what i was supposed to. :(

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm gonna try and release a chapter a week to whoever sees this, but I have a life and am adapting this by myself. Feel free to message on any of the future chapters if you see a translation error, or any thing you might want to add. :)

Users who are viewing this thread