Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 3

Group Leader
Can she like save the queen instead of having her die.

I'll drop this if she dosent get a happy ending

I've had a wild guess before but now I'm certain, the MC is smart! She doesn't let out that she has no memories of her current life (which honestly could resulted in her getting kicked out of the palace), but she quietly observes and asseses the situation. She baits information with just a seemingly innocent question (in ch.2 & 3). I think it'll be her greatest asset to "survive" this story

Dex-chan lover
Mc save your girls and the Queen! I love bl stories but I've rarely read ones with set ups so horrible to an actually good person who has done no wrong.

🙃🙃 ok ,, the people inside the palace are gay right . ? and what activity they do in night ? ... so, is that mean the mc enter the YURI room now ? .. 🙃

What if the male cocubine in love with queen and that was his plan to robbed king position from the current king?
He do it so the king will not touch the queen

If thats true, I wonder the queen also take the part of the act.

Why does the baby have blonde hair like the concubine's and not like the king's? I know genes can be unexpected but still..

Banned
wow... fuck that douche king and douche concubine dude.... hope they get some kinda disease and die.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... If the king... like never touched the queen because he already had his lover... Then where did the baby come form? Also, is the baby blond only so the king can be like 'I love this child as our own because he has your hair color?" That lover boy though.. Omg, what the heck. 'kind-hearted' my butt
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM The poor queen lady
Many thanks

Another jerk like those couple from the duchess with empty soul but worse, they already become king(¬_¬)

If 'Ash' just stay silent and did not help the queen or befriend her, I think I might just drop this. Poor Queen. Also does this really meant the King let his lover have sex with the Queen just so the child would at least resemble them both (what with the Queen have black, straight hair just like the King)?! What jerks.

Group Leader
i see, this story will give me a M taste, let them fell into the despair, and married a man who doesnt care about your love. It will all make you suffer Queen, muahabahhahahahabahahhahahagagagaggaga

Users who are viewing this thread