Surviving the Game as a Barbarian - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Barbarians doing barbarian things. :lul:

But the fact the elder brother did not even know what was going on is kinda disturbing.
When your servants start doing things without even informing you about it, it becomes a massive corruption problem.
Hopefully, he is not as incompetent as he first appeared or I'm going to be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Since the rest of it doesn’t look like it’s on mangadex I went to another site (with a different TL) and caught up. Really like this one, good art decent story, really like the MCs design and attitude, a breath of fresh air compared to the usual edgy twinks you see in manhwa.
Definitely going to keep up with this one, though I hope it starts being uploaded to mangadex regularly by someone.

The quality of this TL seems pretty bad, other TL group translation (not on mangadex though) is easier to read and doesn't contain obvious blatant mistakes like using "his" and "this guy" when referring to librarian lady.And this was a snipe attempt I guess.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The translation is bad, i dont know how you missed the part. esp from the previous chapter the transition would be that the girl send Bjorn to the librarian.

I just ended up not reading it and waiting for Asura release

Users who are viewing this thread