Suteki na Kareshi

--Update, up to more than 6 volumes--
It's a bit bland (in some parts) but overall it's interesting to follow. The synopsis doesn't sound appealing, but I like the process. Very. very much. Don't drop this or you'll regret it. Because it feels so good on so many ways.

I like the protagonist this time, they are cute at their best.
Nonoka is simple-minded girl, not too annoying. Naoya instead, like a steel - he is strange but he grow up to understand. This is good reading about relationships formed from a couple. It's surprisingly good. Sweet.I enjoyed the drama in it too. There are some commonly found approaches, but they are well presented.

This is in first/second place as my best shoujo manga that still ongoing so far.

Kawahara's stories tend to start slow but are always interesting, imo.
Looking forward to this one as well!

I am up to volume 4 in the official French. It is definitely shoujo fare but the lead male character is interesting. I am definitely waiting for the next volume. And I won't spoil you.

At first I thought Nonoka would be too much for me to handle but she surpringly made me think she was cute. All she really wants to be is happy which she finds in the form of a romantic partner. I also like how hard working and straight forward she is.

Aggregator gang
YES! A scanlation team finally picked this up! I love love love the author and this story is incredibly cute.

I like the male lead a lot.

He seems like an ass (probably because he is one), but at least he’s a funny ass and not the self-absorbed abusive ass a lot of shoujos tend to glorify.

He’s a good ass.

Where can I find this??? Even in any European language ??? I will translate it! Must read more D: please update!

Waaaah it’s so cute, this is my favorite manga!!! I’m so glad I can speak and understand spanish!! Thank you whitelies fansub!!

So good, very funny and both main characters are super likeable. The female protagonist has some of the "clumsy" tropes, but in a way that feels fresh and charming. Highly recommended!

Thank you for picking this up!! Im a recent reader, someone in a discord server recommended this, and when I read, i found Nonoka so interesting 😭 Keep it up~

Users who are viewing this thread