Sutenaide My Hero

It feels a bit weird when the alpha is the uke.
But their story is quite cute I liked it <3 Really liked Azusa

I'm unsure what's going on at this point?
Did he sleep with other girls? Apparently.
But what's going on now?

I love this so much. And it's very rare to see uke!alpha and seme!omega. I hope someone continue the eng scanlation. I only found the esp scanlation for ch 4 onwards. And unfortunately I don't speak esp.

Episode 4 seemed very cluttered to me. Very sfx heavy toward the end. Good, but distracting.

Looking forward to how this ends.
It's different than the typical omega and alpha trope but in a sense it follows through at the same time.

welllllllll the story is niceee but the alpha is the uke and the omega is the semeeee? it’s just the title reversed i think??? i mean their behavior is kinda reversed?? like the alpha acts like the omega even when the omega is the one in heat lol and the omega in heat can even take charge? lol???

Dex-chan lover
alpha uke and omega seme? the perfect way to attract omegaverse fans into hatedom.

Same old same old. Doesn't matter who is uke or seme, the rapey power dynamics are still there same as your average omegaverse. Disappointing

Rape is Rape no matter how you word it consent is consent rapist is a rapist could be been a good story. I'm all for an omega topping it's a guilty pleasure but I'm not for rape end of story.

Users who are viewing this thread