Suterare Shiro Mahoutsukai no Koucha Seikatsu - Ch. 8

reu

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get what the MC's team was planning to do when they went to the dragon's mountain
They clearly weren't going to fight it because they were running from its shadow and fucked off before even the thing
edit: before even seeing the thing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still don't get what the MC's team was planning to do when they went to the dragon's mountain
They clearly weren't going to fight it because they were running from its shadow and fucked off before even the thing
I'm guessing it was to remind the readers of who they were and that they were up to no good? I assume with the foreshadowing from Yuugo this chapter that in the following chapters we're ognna see some bad humans prolly those ex-party members doing something beyond stupid.

Double-page supporter
Just yesterday i was rereading this lol the timing is so perfect. Thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
That kind of magic sounds like it'll INCREASE the chances of MC getting recognized. On top of the possibility that she'll get run over by a carriage. I don't think it's wise to trust this type of "help".

Double-page supporter
They might intend to fight dragon, but since MC badly injured (supposed from the fight with other monsters before reaching there) they abandoned her hope to sralled the dragon. But when they’re back and dragon suddenly disappeared, they just take a chance and claim it as their work.

Dex-chan lover
I believe they are a kind of hero party, they think that they can defeat the dragon, but when they meet the real thing they lose the will to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread