Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The Legion Ants

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dude if your sensei tells you that you aren't ready you listen no matter what class you're in or how smart you are

Dex-chan lover
well, them dying is no fun, I'd rather them be traumatized and stop being bunch of dumbfucks. Like... MC only found them when they lost 3 of their limbs or something..

:/
why so dumb? unless it's a scout mission there is nothing worse than going in with low numbers and underestimating the enemy smh.

Fed-Kun's army
This is why I hate these kind of naive brats.
Overconfident of their own ability, when they're facing something above their capabilities, they became a burden that makes everything more annoying

Jeez, everyone here is so pissed at these three. I'm hoping they manage to at least figure out a plan that will ultimately help the MC rather than hinder him. We've already established that these girls are pretty talented, so I think they can come up with something when push comes to shove. Hoping this ends in a "well, they overestimated themselves, but they're still far better than MC gave them credit for" deal.

And now, something that could have ended in 2 more chapters at max. will be stretched to no end. Man I hate his sister.

Dex-chan lover
IDIOTS! You don't face off chimera ants on a whim! They are fast, strong, and are very hungry.

Double-page supporter
I hope one is made an example of what happens when they don’t listen

I hope these fuckers die. Belamus literally said that the safest method is for him to go alone and that the ants are a S CLASS DISASTER. Holy shit I hope htey dont survive, most of all, I hope the girls get ant-raped

Double-page supporter
if they dont at least lose one child from their stupidity im out.

Mainly because it'll prolly be a reoccurring theme i wont be able to stand ever since ive seen "the purge". fucking kids i swear

Dex-chan lover
In starting to hate the sister character.

Maybe it's a cultural thing but she's annoying and dragging her friends into doing dangerous and stupid shit. Maybe a Japanese audience would feel differently but i could care less about her as a character.

Users who are viewing this thread