Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Three goblins in enemy territory

Dex-chan lover
Honestly disappointed in them, I don't wish for them to die but I would not be opposed if the author took that direction.

Please get a proofreader. There are so many spelling and grammar errors.

@FrenzyMode at this point i hope at least one of them died. So the other two would finally learn the consequences of their reckless action. Hell i would be happy if the three of them died or the other two gravely injured to the point they can't fight anymore.

But sadly the plot armor would save them like any other generic manga plot. Where the mc come at the right time to save them.

Those two girls reminds me of the newbie party from goblin slayer even though they are evolved goblins

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan hopes one of them would die, maybe the goody two shoes would be the best candidate since she really didn't want to go and only went because the other two tricked her. That would teach the two girls a lesson and give them PTSD. Ai-chan wouldn't even mind if Belamus use bullshit resurrection magic on her. They need to be taught a lesson.

This's why I hate brat, especially when they drag other timid child for their hero play without concern how dagerous situation they and the timid child they drag along with them will face.

Man those two are stupid. I understand after learning skills and evolving they must feel stronger than ever yet they have no knowledge of the world. Besides the scared one the other two need a serious loss to knock some sense into them. You don’t fight an entire species bred for battle for your first adventure.

@unicornfightscans On page 6, "defiantly" should be "definitely". Defiantly means "in a manner that shows open resistance or bold disobedience," whereas definitely means "without a doubt." Other than that, good TL

Dex-chan lover
My god those two are annoying, I hope they're dead (highly unlikely)

Users who are viewing this thread