Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Decisions

Dex-chan lover
I love how the freeloading knight stumbled bass-ackwards into a logic trap for the count. He's just lucky that there's some dead guy whose name he can drag through the mud, at least for however many hours it takes her to go back to the goblin village to confirm that this new story is also BS.

Dex-chan lover
And once again more bullshit... 🙄
At least at the end he said something good...🌟👍🏼

Aggregator gang
And once again more bullshit... 🙄
At least at the end he said something good...🌟👍🏼
Imma be real bro, if your problem is this type of story telling.

Most fantasy or isekai manga are like this.

You have been complaining for multiple chapters now since the start.

Idk why you are even still this far or farther in the manga if you hate this cliche writing so much.

You really only seem to enjoy harem, lewd, and slice of life moments from what I saw in your previous comments.

Why don't you just read an Ecchi manga or just go to Nhentai?

Or just you know... Stop reading this and complaining for like majority of the chapters.

You keep complaining in comments like 85% of the time, why are you still here?

You don't have to finish it bro, it's ok to leave.
This is advice to you for when you ever start reading another manga.

If it pisses you off majority of the time, I say just leave it and find something else that doesn't piss you off so much.

You'll have a better time reading.

Dex-chan lover
Imma be real bro, if your problem is this type of story telling.

Most fantasy or isekai manga are like this.

You have been complaining for multiple chapters now since the start.

Idk why you are even still this far or farther in the manga if you hate this cliche writing so much.

You really only seem to enjoy harem, lewd, and slice of life moments from what I saw in your previous comments.

Why don't you just read an Ecchi manga or just go to Nhentai?

Or just you know... Stop reading this and complaining for like majority of the chapters.

You keep complaining in comments like 85% of the time, why are you still here?

You don't have to finish it bro, it's ok to leave.
This is advice to you for when you ever start reading another manga.

If it pisses you off majority of the time, I say just leave it and find something else that doesn't piss you off so much.

You'll have a better time reading.
Hmm.. I still read this for those moments because they are rare moments in these and keep me from dropping it, but if it's full on about "that" then it makes me loss interest real fast too(if plot not so damn good that is, but they are rare so here I am), so it seemed better to complain and read than to read "that"{though it was really unnecessarily extended and it seems Speedster end after so much anyway..┐⁠(⁠´⁠(⁠エ⁠)⁠`⁠)⁠┌}

Users who are viewing this thread