Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

People seem to not like this one much, but it's a nice, simple read. I mean not every manga needs to be unique. A lot have similar themes and start to blend together. This is just a bit bland at times but over all still enjoyable. If you caught up with your updates for the day just give a quick glance. No harm from trying a new one, after all you might end up liking it.

Also, Hey Boys~

@NerdHam i think that ot not being a 0815 isekai is all the unique it needs cause there are way too many 0815 isekais its not as bad as material arts but still pretty bad

ok pls at least try a to make the "house" a little bit more safe cause if u stack blocks next to each other u dont build a house even if u just cough at that thing its gonna collapse
if u dont get what i mean u need to place them half overlapping with the brick under the one u are placing and glue them together
but i dont think anyone is gonna need that shitty explanation

anyone know why the father got rid of him? If he was a girl I would get it because of inheritance but he wasnt sick or anything

God damn it, why is the mother so hot??

Someone please tell me that the MC bangs the monster girls at some point.

Dex-chan lover
How many different artists are drawing the covers? It's like a different style for every one!

Aggregator gang
@Smokron I think those are the novel covers mixed up with the manga cover and colored pages, so that's probably why

Glad I gave this a chance the cover makes it look like shit

Dex-chan lover
@CherryBlossom161

the novel isn't very clear about it in the beginning either. Novel isn't fully translated so all I know is that the father was disappointed that his just born son had a magician aptitude. He decided his son was a failure and had him tossed away. I wouldn't be surprised if the asshole had his wife killed too.

It's alright but wtf is that cover page. The mc looks like the hunchback of notre dame?? Like bruh was that intentional? at least he doesn't have that deformity in the actual art

Contributor
So far good dumb fun, and the first chapter or so was perhaps even genuinely heartwarming.

...Albeit with a pretty blatant dose of colonizer kitsch in enacting it's "wise human brings civilization to dumb monsters" plot.

And given the unecessarily busty goblin maids loitering around and the typical haphazard quality of the writing, the future of that "harem" tag seems possibly rather grim.

@Dragonfirewings:

Define "needed". Mangadex as a whole can't decide if the shouta tag means an age gap romance, a certain style of character, or just having a goddamn kid who's a boy in the series. That tag is gibberish at this point. (Personally I'd find it absurd to have it here, for this series, but how divergent people's opinions are regarding what the tag means is precisely my point. And last I checked staff's official stance was "it doesn't have a specific meaning")

(Honestly I think using terms rooted in well-known slang for pedophilia as tags for anything but just that is, frankly, piss-poor taste... but my fellow weebs are often in denial about that bit, so what can you do.)

Users who are viewing this thread