Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

At first, the cover looks great but then as it dragged on to part 4, disappointed that it didn’t have basic worldbuilding. Not to mention the character are so horrible that it makes me dropped the series

Group Leader
watch his village get attacked by humans
also watch his goblin not-so-sister evolve into a high sage

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

17.08.2020 - 20.11.2020

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Repost translation is dropped.

ChWEyro.png

I see that translated chapter 4 was removed.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 :
For now worldbuilding doesn't make any sense. Humans kill goblins because they are monsters, yet goblins are highly civilized creatures. That doesn't make any sense.
Actually it makes perfect sense, humans suffer strongly from Tribalism, which includes a fear and hatred of the other. Goblins are other, so not part of the tribe, so OK to kill. History is so filled with examples of people demonizing members of other cultures that it is not funny.

This is part of how they justified the enslavement of Africans, the same type of sentiment the Nazi's turned towards the Jews, and how the settlers and colonists tended to feel about the Native Americans.

It is just that in a world with monsters it becomes easy to stretch that prejudice and call non-human races (you are not forced to treat as equals or near equals) as monsters to make themselves feel better about their hatred.

... idk what's happening but chapter 3 & 4 were translated and released here like 2-3months ago already and then been deleted and reuploaded multiple times...

meanwhile...
the raw is at chapter 22 already... *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be a loop?
Upload-delete-reupload-delete again

Double-page supporter
@sjmcc13 I don't deny that groups existed like this. Issue is the word "All". It was never the case that ALL white people were pro slavery. It was never the case that all germans hated jews. That is what doesn't make any sense.
Not only that, but humans would enslave them instead of killing them, given their advanced intelligence and inferior physique.

Dex-chan lover
How does trash like this get a manga adaption and other stories far better get null?

Fed-Kun's army
story is standard which is FINE, but like whats with all the reuploading? we need some organization.

Users who are viewing this thread