Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

Power Uploader
9SdttdK.png

Here is translation of this lie.

We will be uploading this series in parts because we are to lazy to translate one chapter in one month.

Chapters are not splitted. It lazy like hell Isekai Solutions Scans splitting translation.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized the art is made by the same guy from Spiderman: Fake Red, that's why the goblin girls faces after they evolve seemed so familiar.

I hope this time his art is recognized like it deserves.

Fed-Kun's army
@bassgs @Zones
Probably because you already have read chapter 2. I have no clue why it was deleted chapter 2 was done by kingdom productions . Seems to have been their only update to date but mangaupdates has their chapter listed.

Double-page supporter
@Dulcet
@bloodedking
I feel like I've seen more and more of these isekai pop up lately, probably thanks to the popularity of slime isekai and to a lesser extent goblin isekai (yeah, fuck you those are their titles)

Though honestly it's a breath of fresh air after the king/queen summoning people to save the world against a demon lord with a coin toss that decides whether they're
1. Completely genuine
2. Stab MC in the back after accomplishing his duty
3. Shit on MC from the get-go cause of "shitty skills"

^Those are getting kind of tiresome, and this is coming from someone that likes these dumb isekai manga.

@Degernase Agreed! Whenever tropes like these get popular there are always a few really good ones and a bunch of bad imitations. We're only getting the ones people like enough to translate too, so I imagine there are tons more.
Idk if you're only into combat-type stuff, but the same thing is happening with the "reincarnate into an otome-game/LN villainess" trope, and the "cooking-adventure in a Europe-coded world' trope. Or at least, the last subgenre has started including a bunch of low-key offensive statements about non-japanese/korean people because they've run out of material.

Double-page supporter
@Dulcet
I have noticed a bunch of the LN isekai pop up such as "My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending" and "Trash of the Count's Family", to mention some actually worth reading. On the otome-game front, they seem to mostly be Josei which are often way too frank with their female audience pandering (I can deal with a low amount but some get silly). Though I've read and enjoyed one or two seinen like "Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter".

I'm not really a fan of cooking only manga, I need some adventure mixed in. Dungeon Meshi is a good example of the maximum tolerable amount of cooking to adventure ratio.

Also while I haven't noticed any anti-foreigner sentiments in the actual manga themselves (other than wanking over how good soy sauce, miso and rice etc. is, + the "uniquity" of black hair, which might be gay but more in the positive nationalistic way), a whole bunch of Koreans seem to be of the opinion that their precious Manhwa is for Koreans only and TL groups whether official or not are committing something sacrilegious.

And for those who are confused to what is going on, the (supposedly) next chapter(done by another group), and due to (I think) some backlash for its low quality, it was removed from MD.

@marconii2002 I mean sure if you want we can upload 1 chapter per 5 months instead of constant upload per month lol, not many people can wait that long. If you want to complain then go ahead and take over this series WHILE providing higher quality than what we have lol.

Users who are viewing this thread