Suzumiya Haruhi - Kyon no Tea of Sagittarius (Doujinshi)

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So the author's name is Shunsuke Noro. I only knew him as "Rokudenashi" this whole time.

Dex-chan lover
Best Kyonko fic I know... Might be as well best Haruhi fic as well...

The chapters are... Confusingly out of order. But I would love to see more now that I got the plot actually worked out.

Dex-chan lover
This is uh....confusingly out of order

I want more chapters and female kyon. Also, ch 6 with kyonko really felt like it was a jumped chapter since we have no idea how’d she end up here too

Dex-chan lover
one of the things that never finished... and you wouldnt know how it even end

Dex-chan lover
this is out of order, I'm pretty sure this is the order(take it with a grain of salt)
1. Tea of Sagittarius
2. Apricot
3. Breakfast
4. -a Side Story-
5. Herb
6. Ruhuna
7. Caramel

explanation: at the start of apricot(I assume the other chapters as well, I'm still on apricot) there's a mediafire link for rar files by the translators, in the rar's is a readme.txt file(except for Herb and Ruhuna for some reason) and those readme files told you which numbered doujin it was

Dex-chan lover
Is Kyonko in ch6 from the novels, or are we supposed to be confused about who what where how why?

At first I didn't get it, but now people are saying that it is out of order. but thank you "ajddavid425" I'll try that combination of chapters since it is a really good doujinshi (if you know what i mean ;) ).

just wondering again but it says its still ongoing. and there has not been an update in around 3 years... can anyone tell me why? or is there now group working on it at all?

The last update on this doujinshi manga was on 14.12.2012. I looked up on there website and they have not posted anything else since 2013. I doubt it will be updated again, but then again they have not announced a cancelation and left it still 'ongoing'. Though with the big year gap since then, I would still love this dj manga to Finnish one day. = this is what I commented on another manga site when I searched the group name that did this manga/translated it (I think).

Users who are viewing this thread