Sweet Our 1R

Group Leader
It uses the standard "misunderstanding" plot, but unfortunately dwells on it for the whole length of the story.

man.... this is so pure and sweet. the plot is simple but it's well made and also so beautiful... thank you so much

Dex-chan lover
The art is sooo good. Established relationships really have a different feel. It's really cute whenever they blush. So cute!

omg this manga make my heart hurt a bit and make me smile soo much definitely worth to read

Yes! This is what I'm waiting for!!! Reading this is just like you are reading extra chapters of a love story, yet you don't want to put an end to it. 🤭 I would love to know how they started their relationship, but their love life while living together is way more better than I expected! It's so sweet, and I can't stop grinning while reading 'cause these two always thinking about how they love each other.🤣

And their worries are adorable, too. Well, they aren't as serious as being gay means can't get marry or social judgment or whatever often mentioned in yaoi. But their issues are also important and are relatable. People do worry about their sex life, and of course they will worry about the fact that their lover might stop loving them one day - regardless of their gender, age, etc.
Anw, thanks for scanlating this precious manga ♡

as much as i enjoyed reading this, i couldn't help but feel so frustrated with how immature shima was. he could've solved the turmoil they were facing if he just had the balls to ask why kaname was avoiding him or what's been going on, instead he attempted to force himself upon his lover...leave it to kaname to be the one who reached out and solved their problems ugh why are tops so useless sometimes.

and also, living together after dating for just two years doesn't really sit right with me but that's completely my problem.

Oh my boyfriend is so sexy and we love each other so much and we have so much amazing sex… let’s decide to cut out all sex, with no communication whatsoever. That won’t cause any issues at all………….. you sir, are a moron. Still liked it, but my dude.

Users who are viewing this thread