Sword Empire - Ch. 10.25 - Song of the Warrior Goddess

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if this is actual new chaps or old unreleased chaps o_O

Thx for mass release

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if this is actual new chaps or old unreleased chaps o_O

Thx for mass release
depends if you only read TOOR Scans these are new if you read Lusario Scans maybe they are old those guys just released the next chapter releases randomly before TOOR finished Chapter 10

Dex-chan lover
depends if you only read TOOR Scans these are new if you read Lusario Scans maybe they are old those guys just released the next chapter releases randomly before TOOR finished Chapter 10
Lusario released chapter next ahead of this one. TOOR havent finished chapter 10, iirc it have 30ish part.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series...but seriously waiting half a year for 5 parts is entirely killing my hype for it.

Power Uploader
I love this series...but seriously waiting half a year for 5 parts is entirely killing my hype for it.
-Learn Chinese and read the raw
-Sponsor the group for faster release

There, solutions for you.

Dex-chan lover
-Learn Chinese and read the raw
-Sponsor the group for faster release

There, solutions for you.
Or, you as group leader could give a real answer. You're allowed to go at whatever pace you want, but I'm also allowed to be upset about that pace and complain about it. You don't have to come in here and try and act like higher than thou person. If you're that insecure about your group's speed on the series do something about it. Don't come in here and act like it hasn't been half a year since the last release and people are just over reacting.

Power Uploader
Or, you as group leader could give a real answer. You're allowed to go at whatever pace you want, but I'm also allowed to be upset about that pace and complain about it. You don't have to come in here and try and act like higher than thou person. If you're that insecure about your group's speed on the series do something about it. Don't come in here and act like it hasn't been half a year since the last release and people are just over reacting.
What answer are you looking for, exactly? I'm giving you solution to not have to wait, it's as simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
What answer are you looking for, exactly? I'm giving you solution to not have to wait, it's as simple as that.
Well for one I didn't ask a question. So if you as group leader are coming in to actually say something, it should be on your end of the group. Not a smartass "well you could just learn a whole new language or pay money." That'd be like you saying "We are having staff issues" and I go "hire new people". Without thinking about your actual circumstance at all. If it's in your power to hire new people and it's practical you'd be doing it. Just like if I could just suddenly learn a language enough to read comics I would, and if I had the money to throw around every time I wanted them to go faster and it worked, I would.

Instead you could be saying stuff like "We're short on translators, and would need to hire more to go faster" or "sorry life got in the way" or anything really that isn't being a smart ass. Or maybe, just not say anything at all. I didn't even blame or insult you guys. I just said "Waiting 6 months between releases kills my hype" you had no obligation to reply.

Dex-chan lover
I like the end of this arc. So many Ships in it. I hope i could read it in EN soon

Users who are viewing this thread