Synonym - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this the same author that made that cuck story with the prostitute and childhood friend? Do I even want to read this?
No idea, but it's very well known that Maya-sensei's works always have a degree of themes like rape and overall sexual violence, cuck/NTR Stuff, both directly and indirectly, tons of sexual drama, and so on.

Her works have been like this for 2 decades now, so expecting any different from her is moot.

Dex-chan lover
No idea, but it's very well known that Maya-sensei's works always have a degree of themes like rape and overall sexual violence, cuck/NTR Stuff, both directly and indirectly, tons of sexual drama, and so on.

Her works have been like this for 2 decades now, so expecting any different from her is moot.
My main issue with her is why do all of her MCs have to be so unbelievably pathetic. They're so unbelievably weak-willed and emasculated you'd think she has a thing for guys like that. Or is subtly, through her works, shitting on her customer base who would buy her work strictly for the hot art of chicks.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine this: You're eating a hotdog and that hotdog turned into something else...

Dex-chan lover
My main issue with her is why do all of her MCs have to be so unbelievably pathetic. They're so unbelievably weak-willed and emasculated you'd think she has a thing for guys like that. Or is subtly, through her works, shitting on her customer base who would buy her work strictly for the hot art of chicks.
Well, there are all kinds of audiences out there, and hers enjoys this kind of MC.

The thing is, on websites like Mangadex, you get anything that gets translated in a big melting pot, but the reality is that if you don't really fuck with the pathetic MC stereotype in the setting that she normally writes about, you normally would never come across her, as you would never buy a magazine that features works like hers, like, for example, Risky Comics (which, funny enough, she made a cover for recently).

One important aspect is that she actually enjoys the stories she makes and doesn't shy away from expressing so, which means that, at this point, she's just drawing what works for her. I mean, she's in her mid-40s, with two kids if I'm not wrong, so I can imagine that choosing to keep doing what she's been doing so far, which has landed her several serializations, rather than trying anything new, is a solid financial choice.

Also, based on old articles I've read about her and her tweets... she's kinda nuts lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I’ve read a few things by this mangaka so I’m looking forward to how this goes

Fed-Kun's army
Good stuff, but um...
Let's just get this outta the way.

cho9ao.jpg

And i swear to god I'm giving you ONE chance, maybe two because the plot is good, but please don't ruin it with some NTR fetish.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't this author make a similar premise with one of her works, Minimum?

I've read a couple of her works and yeah, to put it nicely I'm not her target audience.

Users who are viewing this thread