Tachinomi Izakaya de Kuudere Downer-kei Joshidaisei ga Tonari ni Kuru Hanashi

Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 5, 2025
Messages
353
this manga is pretty good, it's underrated. the artsy girl is like a cat
 
Supporter
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
144
Would be nice if the MC wasn't such a nothingburger, I know it's supposed to be a reader insert but damn. He could at least use more than 1 facial muscle per chapter
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 30, 2025
Messages
122
I was browsing for new manga to read and got this one coz it seems like a good one and guess what? It IS a good one. I like how the MC is not TOO OLD looking and not hitting hard on our FMC. The way they casually talk to each other, FMC subtly teasing the MC. I like it! I REALLY REALLY like it. For me, this is one of the good mangas I've read so far. :thumbsup:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
139
Well, first dozen or so chapters were nice and cozy (started reading when chapter 2 was only out I think), but any progress has stopped since then with MC becoming your usual dense MC just to drag things out. At first it could have been attributed to the rather large age difference which was concerning him (like philosophical gap - school-university-working adult life stages), but now it simple doesn't make any sense and only annoys
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top