Tada de wa Dakaremasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Nazuki-san Returns the Favor

Dex-chan lover
When you really think about it, why do these women even lust for the MC so much in the first place?
Many of them are much more incredible and beautiful (imo) than MC, it just doesn't make sense to me
Are all of them just too socially awkward to find a girlfriend or rent a prostitute, so they chose the safe route?

Dex-chan lover
When you really think about it, why do these women even lust for the MC so much in the first place?
Many of them are much more incredible and beautiful (imo) than MC, it just doesn't make sense to me
Are all of them just too socially awkward to find a girlfriend or rent a prostitute, so they chose the safe route?
That's pretty much it yeah. Considering it is a pretty unique situation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so it went from rapey to just "you're strong and have big hands and fingers bang me more. This series is so stupid. I honestly ask myself why I keep reading this every week lol

Oh well thank you for the chapter as always <3

Double-page supporter
Yeah so it went from rapey to just "you're strong and have big hands and fingers bang me more. This series is so stupid. I honestly ask myself why I keep reading this every week lol

Oh well thank you for the chapter as always <3
Honestly, same. I hate that im a mf who just has to finish something. No matter how ridiculous a story gets I will see it through all the way to the end.

Group Leader
What a great chapter as always really enjoy the little back story used as an excuse to go crazy... Our girl better get pay for those other three times as well! :wooow:

Really enjoyed the poses used this time around too :smug:

Dex-chan lover
Why are you looking for logic in this?

Aggregator gang
This gives me the same feeling I had with the authors previous work. I'm tired of reading it but I'm going to click on a new chapter whenever it comes out.

Dex-chan lover
lol went pretty much as expected

very nice

though wish it could have been a bit longer but felt like hers was so short

anyway looking forward to the next ch think it finally the one girl's turn that kept trying to take others turns so should be interesting to see what shes gonna do finally

Users who are viewing this thread