Tada de wa Dakaremasen - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Miyako's First Internship

Supporter
Gah, I hate hate HATE when you meet your new boss and the first thing they do is put pressure on you...
That aside, thanks for the new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Gah, I hate hate HATE when you meet your new boss and the first thing they do is put pressure on you...
That aside, thanks for the new chapter!
that's when you quit on the first day without warning.

Supporter
Thank you for the scanlation. Just to let you know there's at least one person who blocked the lower quality translation group and is happy to wait for high quality scanlations.

Edit: post below made me feel bad (rightly so) so changed shitty to lower quality.

Last edited:
I personally don’t subscribe to the thought that only one group should be scanlating a series at a time though I understand that the current etiquette is to ask before you do.

That said, the other scanlation was nowhere near shitty especially compared to all the truly shitty releases I’ve seen over the years. The truly shitty ones aren’t even worth reading due to being hard to understand, unreadable typesetting, and no effort put into covering up the original text.

The other release of this chapter was quick and not hard or unpleasant to read. It falls under the umbrella of someone learning/practicing a skill but still being passable. Because of that, I think it’s harmful to discourage a fellow lover of manga who is helping us read for free.

Thank you for the high quality translation. I just don’t think it’s right to disparage people’s work in order to praise someone else’s.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

I personally don’t subscribe to the thought that only one group should be scanlating a series at a time though I understand that the current etiquette is to ask before you do.

That said, the other scanlation was nowhere near shitty especially compared to all the truly shitty releases I’ve seen over the years. The truly shitty ones aren’t even worth reading due to being hard to understand, unreadable typesetting, and no effort put into covering up the original text.

The other release of this chapter was quick and not hard or unpleasant to read. It falls under the umbrella of someone learning/practicing a skill but still being passable. Because of that, I think it’s harmful to discourage a fellow lover of manga who is helping us read for free.

Thank you for the high quality translation. I just don’t think it’s right to disparage people’s work in order to praise someone else’s.
I feel the same. It be one thing if the other TL's work was truly that bad but I read their translation of this chapter and the next one and it was fine—passable as you say. Reading some of the comments here condemning the other TL feels so wrong, especially when they're over-exaggerating how "bad" their work is (and, again, I think the other guy does fine enough work).

Dex-chan lover
Not just the characters, but even pictures on walls only seem to show women (Page 13). Is this actually a world of only women?

Group Leader
Not just the characters, but even pictures on walls only seem to show women (Page 13). Is this actually a world of only women?
There's been some men in the backgound before, Chapter 8 Page 15:

1708329726252.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
TL ver still on intern area ...when this manga very close to end on raw part

Supporter

Legendary answer.

Supporter
I wonder if she's in the final chapter since she wasn't with the rest of girls in the penultimate chapter.

Finally, the best scans are back.

Users who are viewing this thread