Tada Shiawasena Isekai Kazoku Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I want to Talk with Mama and Papa!!

Dex-chan lover
This is a topic you hardly ever see get tackled in rebirth isekai. The fact that you are effectively "killing" someone else and taking their body.

The best approach I've seen so far is "you are reborn as a normal child, and 'remember' your old life once you reach a certain age". Because, bare minimum, you are technically denying the parents their "real child".

Another approach I like is when taking over someone's body. It's someone who was about to die or just died instead. This way, the character is not really killing anyone, as much as taking an open slot. This does however create friction with their previous loved ones.

Still a weird topic to handle any way you look at it

taking over is another thing, but rebirth has always been for me a 'sb f-ed up and didn't clean your soul of your previous life before inserting it into a new body' or the body was without soul anyways
this chapter made me plenty confused tho, maybe it's just too late to be reading rn

For me it depends on if they remember the memories of the previous body, because if they do then they have gone through the same experience and remember that experience, even if in truth it's only mentally, unless it's specifically written that the original owner died

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not going to worry my parents anymore."
"Oh, I'm hearing voice in my head, btw. Like, all the time."
Was this dude really 50?

Users who are viewing this thread