Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Now time to go the route of Kotoura-san and befriend the bully! :D

Dex-chan lover
The turn-around time is quite brief between when the Japanese is posted and when the English translation is posted.

Dex-chan lover
>Only feels remorseful about what she did after her actions personality affected her
Talk about cheap. Redemption my ass, even if she says she "feels sorry" about what she did she's only truly feeling sorry for herself for fucking up her chances.

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha I don't think it's quite like that. Mind you, I'm not going to claim it's remotely plausible characterization, because it pretty much isn't. But it really looks like the shock of realizing that her crush hates what she did caused a kind of epiphany, a confronting of the guilt she always felt deep inside and so a genuine repentance.

Dex-chan lover
AauNxrf.jpg

I feel a little bad tho

@Purplelibraryguy I agree on that, and I feel that she deserved to experience that, I mean, have she ever thought how Tadokoro ever felt while being bullied? I doubt since she never was bullied, or at least I think not.

On a bright(?) side, this experience may make her grow way more as a better person.

Users who are viewing this thread