Taihou to Stamp - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Closing already?

Double-page supporter
The wording is a bit....off this time. Usually great translation, but its like the proofreading got lax for this chapter.

Group Leader
@Mathew_01
The wording may be off for sure. Sometimes intentionally, but, once again, as English is my second language, I sometimes overcomplicate grammar. Can you show me an example of what seems off? Would be much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Holle shiet! The path to peace is to use your enemy ammo and equipment and make the other side do the same lmao

@Ostermann
Page 3 (182): There was a something shady...
Page 4: You've became so vicious shrewd/diabolical (maybe?)
Page 5: We've better to check on... -> We'd better check on...
Page 6: It's a Marshal you're talking with to
Page 7: Buy By the way
Page 13: It's better not to engage into a direct confrontation (or maybe: Direct engagement with a tank in this is not recommend)
This vehicle is heavy packed well-armed for its size.
Also is vertical assault means air assault cause I'd never heard that phrase before.
Not sure: Page 14: ... was planning an offence offense (english is my 2nd lang as well but I think ppl use offence for illegal act more than an attack)

Group Leader
@Kaiser92
Thanks. Some of these are just leftovers, apparently I indeed didn't pay enough attention to proofreading this time. Will recheck everything.
As for vertical assault and offence. I try to use older sounding terms (as well as the author) and British spelling to reflect the location and era.

>Both sides sell duds to each other by the proxy of a sham neutral state
My sides are in LEO.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92 @Ostermann offence and offense are the same word: the first uses the British spelling, the latter uses the American one. Here some references for other differences between the two
https://www.britishcouncilfoundation.id/en/english/articles/british-and-american-english

One of the funniest chapter so far. The surrealness of building Donzoko in previous two chapters was worth it.

Dex-chan lover
The cutesy art and farcical story hides some real dark stuff here.
Very apt for capturing what war is I reckon.
Oh and top kek at everyone selling duds.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fuck the imperials don't fuck around
To gun civvies down like that...
This manga is ridiculously dark once the comedy mask slides off...

So the oracle was actually on point: raised to fame then lose everything 😂

Users who are viewing this thread