Takamori-kun wo Damarasetai!! (Pre-Serialization) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Very similar to that other mind reading manga, what was it called again? Stony-faced boy who is super expressive mentally and mind-reader girl who's not thrilled about his affection.

I still like it. Would be happy to see more.

Translation-wise, the tenses get mixed up a bunch. Past tense where present is expected, that sort of thing. Well, it's readable, but maybe something to pay attention to for the TL here.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand her being able to easily ignore insults and not praises, but ok.

Thanks for the effortful scanlation, especially in page 19 xd

Dex-chan lover
The well drawn expressions help drive things along nicely.

Dex-chan lover
Jokes on u girl, we all know Takamori wont shut up (in his mind)

Very similar to that other mind reading manga, what was it called again? Stony-faced boy who is super expressive mentally and mind-reader girl who's not thrilled about his affection.

I still like it. Would be happy to see more.

Translation-wise, the tenses get mixed up a bunch. Past tense where present is expected, that sort of thing. Well, it's readable, but maybe something to pay attention to for the TL
The premise is pretty similar with Mousou Telepathy

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what her three sizes.

Of course that's on my mind

Dex-chan lover
It's from author of "Kumakura-san to Boku"?! Will keep an eye for the serialized version.

Dex-chan lover
I've read other oneshot romcoms with this premise of the girl or guy being able to read their crushes mind it's all sweet so looking forward to reading more

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand her being able to easily ignore insults and not praises, but ok.
Its implied that she gets lots of insults from people, or atleast hears alot of insults about her. But rarely if ever gets a compliment. Its easy to become jaded and be able to brush off insults after a long time but giving that same person positive attention will make their brain short circuit as they dont know what to do.

Source: every queer person or bottom in kink communities in the history of ever.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Solution:

tin-foil-hat-isolated-on-white-background-symbol-for-conspiracy-theorie-and-mind-control.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread