Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - I Didn't Know

Dex-chan lover
I swear Katou Yuuichi drew this chapter.
Or rather, going back, the art is extremely similar, but this chapter "felt" like them.
As ever, thank you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That “inside the vent” angle is very worrying. I think someone either heard or was watching

Dex-chan lover
That “inside the vent” angle is very worrying. I think someone either heard or was wwatc
Honestly it feels more like window blinds from the size and angle, which potentially raises the same possibility (don't remember if it was explicitly stated what floor they're on).

Dex-chan lover
That “inside the vent” angle is very worrying. I think someone either heard or was watching
I agree because there is going to be some kind of drama, authors always have to add drama. I'm just hoping it doesn't go the route of adding a 3rd person to the mix that these kind of stories usually do. IMO the whole 3some routine takes the romance out of it.

Dex-chan lover
She came after rubbing her hand and feet on her veggy not because of embarrassment.
Bro she's holding his hands with hers? And her feet are stretched out arching?

Neither of those things are even close to her vag when she cums

Dex-chan lover
S
Bro she's holding his hands with hers? And her feet are stretched out arching?

Neither of those things are even close to her vag when she cums
She is clearly rubbing her heels and forearm on her veggy in page 19-20

Dex-chan lover
S

She is clearly rubbing her heels and forearm on her veggy in page 19-20
Dude she's sitting with her knees up, feet off the chair. She cums on page 19. That's what the ...! Clench is. 17 has the side view of how she is sitting. 20 is her bringing her hands back, stabilizing herself, breathing heavy and putting her feet down.

I'm starting to think you aren't sure how the female body works either.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so vanilla. They aren't even doing anything. "Holding hands and being naked in front of him with his eyes closed" how tf is that enough to make her cum? Let alone fulfill her "twisted" desires. He should have at least touched her and teased her more, he did nothing but be an anxious turd about it, asking her "anything I can do?" Bitch you've gone over this with her already, you said you know what she wants, just fucking do it.

"I want to mess you up" "Bring you down to rock bottom", then proceeds to blindfold himself and be a woose during the situation, basically doing absolutely nothing to fulfill her desires, but somehow that was enough for her? I thought she was a masochist? She likes being choked, bit, humiliated and hurt physically yet she came with the most mild mannered bullshit I've ever seen in my life.

Every single interaction is her taking the lead and the MC being anxious about everything when he acts like he's the best sadist the world has ever seen just moments before.

I like the story, I like the wholesomeness but the author needs to step it up. It's starting to become waaayyy to unrealistic for their relationship and needs.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so vanilla. They aren't even doing anything. "Holding hands and being naked in front of him with his eyes closed" how tf is that enough to make her cum? Let alone fulfill her "twisted" desires. He should have at least touched her and teased her more, he did nothing but be an anxious turd about it, asking her "anything I can do?" Bitch you've gone over this with her already, you said you know what she wants, just fucking do it.

"I want to mess you up" "Bring you down to rock bottom", then proceeds to blindfold himself and be a woose during the situation, basically doing absolutely nothing to fulfill her desires, but somehow that was enough for her? I thought she was a masochist? She likes being choked, bit, humiliated and hurt physically yet she came with the most mild mannered bullshit I've ever seen in my life.

Every single interaction is her taking the lead and the MC being anxious about everything when he acts like he's the best sadist the world has ever seen just moments before.

I like the story, I like the wholesomeness but the author needs to step it up. It's starting to become waaayyy to unrealistic for their relationship and needs.
On the one hand, there's a lot of hesitation from both of them, not necessarily in the form of the usual tropes, but still. There is at face value a lack of " development " or "progress" in some aspects of their relationship.

On the other hand, I'm reminded constantly by this series that they are kids, not adults with years of firsthand experience in the lifestyle, or even any with relationships and sex. Also, not every interaction has been her taking the lead, but she's been the primary aggressor, in part because she's "more experienced" so to speak. I don't know if it's fair to call it unrealistic, as I don't think they both have a concrete understanding of their own wants and needs, or at the very least they aren't confident or self assured enough to embrace them. I guess that's what I enjoy about it, the hesitancy and exploration makes for a compelling journey.

It's an interesting read, watching them develop and understand the multiple facets of their relationship. At the very least, it wasn't 300 bloody chapters waiting for a confession. It's refreshing to see the development and interaction between the two aspects of their romance, and how they conflict and complement at different times (without suffering through terminal plot armour preventing an actual relationship starting).

Just some food for thought.
As ever, thanks to the translation team.

Dex-chan lover
The best Sadist is the one who still has purity left in them.

Because that means they still have more room to improve!

Dex-chan lover
Uh her cumming from embarrassment?
Do you... Really think women can't cum from something as simple as holding hands? The chick is a goddamn masochist. She's naked in a room with the one she loves/trusts who's blindfolded. That's quite a bit of sensory overload enough for someone to cum, especially a masochist like her.

Dex-chan lover
Do you... Really think women can't cum from something as simple as holding hands? The chick is a goddamn masochist. She's naked in a room with the one she loves/trusts who's blindfolded. That's quite a bit of sensory overload enough for someone to cum, especially a masochist like her.
I feel sorry for your sexual partners. This kind of shit is why women are generally sexually unsatisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread