Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu

kunaon eta deskripsina basa spanyol tapi chapternya bahasa indon

@Darker444 Masya Allah, nuhun kang geus ngingetkeun🙏🙏Kuring teh poho, setting tina akun parantos dirobah, jadina teu tingali basa nu sanesna..

Group Leader
If anyone wants to know what the description means in English, here you go:
“Meguru is a high school gal (gyaru) with a reputation for having a long love history... But in reality she is a pure girl with horrible luck in love. One day, Meguru saves a woman from a pervert. That woman turns out to be a beautiful and humble office worker named Yukiho... But, despite her seemingly holy personality, Yukiho has a hidden side...”
(Note: I translated this using Google Translate, so the translation may not be accurate)

Dex-chan lover
didn't really like the adult one but I'm a sucker for yuri so still happy to read one more 😂

This was good. I really enjoyed reading it. But it seemed like the ending was a bit rushed or is it just me.

Wow. I was really interested in this until I realized the age gap and the predatory shit.

Double-page supporter
The description is a bit long for a short manga

this is a good stuff,not the best but its worth the read.. High school Gyaru x OL.. not a bad story..

thank you for the translation

I took a break from eating Mcdonalds for some weeks and I was craving a bigmac.
Fortunately, this was perfect. Also, thanks a lot for the release. I really enjoyed this.

While the art and character design is good, the story is crumped and the character development is nearly nonexistent, also their motivation is lacking. Apart from finishing the romantic line, the problematics, which you would expect to be solved by character development, have no visible solution. But if you want to read short yuri story, with simple plot, it may be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread