Takane-san and Arashi-chan

Cute for the most part but I hate it when they have the character be overly controlling and act like a cute thing, for example when Arashi's on about dieting for wearing a swimsuit and Takane gets annoyed thinking she'll wear it in front of other then Arashi ends up apologising and saying she will only wear it in front of her, it's not a cute jealous moment it's toxic controlling, plus she makes her stop dieting which I'm not saying she should be but I don't think it's up to Takane to say what she can and can't do, maybe tell her that she doesn't have to look a certain way to be beautiful but not just tell her she can't

Really wish someone would pick this up, especially since the series has gotten an official release. 😕

I think its cute and Im sad that it doesnt get translated in english anymore because I‘d like to know the end but I think at the beginning you just get thrown into their intimate relationship without a story beforehand like how they both even got to this point and a build up. I dont think its bad but I just wish there were more story to it. But its good :)

Dex-chan lover
mfgcover.jpg

So happy to see some activity on this series even if it’s previously translated chapters. Hope some picks it back up some day, or that the commercial release gets an English release.

Users who are viewing this thread