Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Riiiight.... Nope... There's just not enough wtf?!'s in the world to describe this garbage idiocy.

And most of it is to prevent the Heroïne having Blood On Her Hands, because....Thradithion.. :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
He won't betray them because they will never trust him ever again... It's only semantics

Dex-chan lover
Many readers forgot Baletta is a yandere and with a monstrous strength backing her.

If I right, Val move is 1000IQ.
Lewson family right now is fk but the one behind it is the father and Havel.
By saving Havel mean that Alondo still fk which she hate him.

Who know is this 1IQ or 1000IQ from the author.

Aggregator gang
This arc has to have the worst writing of all "modern technology in medieval world" genre.
No sane person would let anyone from that family live.

Contributor
Here he is going out on a lovely, oblivious date with Lieze despite the danger only a night before, and of course with Valetta still missing.

Meanwhile, Havel is more of a selfish bastard than I thought with how he looked down on Marie. Not as much of a scum as Alondo, but still a snake that shouldn't be trusted with his treachery uncovered here. But remind me what was the point of Valetta discovering him as an actual deceptive traitor (Isaac was right about him) when in the end he's being treated like he did nothing wrong?

One could pretend this chapter never happened and the outcome for Havel is unchanged, this is either a setup for a future betrayal by Havel or future assistance from him.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I approve of her letting him go but... I don't think there's really a correct answer to this problem.

Dex-chan lover
as expected of manga
99% they had this weird sense of kindness, like author never been in real life or read history

Is the author doing what Solo Level's author did and making shit up as the deadline comes? Because this chapter sucked in a WTF kind of way.

Users who are viewing this thread