Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - God's Tools

Double-page supporter
Thanks for that blurb on the embroidery, I had just commented on that to myself before the chapter :D

This guy is stupid, if it was to help the village girl I'd get it, but why go all out to help the country wasting so much of his money no return?

If he wanted to help he could of just bought some books and let them learn things and do it themselves like he did with girl. He isn't even doing what he wants to do (help them) correctly, he is limiting himself to what he teaches them but is still bringing things that should not exist yet into that world.

Heck he could've just sold those fake gems them at half of their local market price and still get rich since he can bring things from that world but not people, I wonder if Japanese are also half assed like in manga in real life.

Double-page supporter
He gonna make their copper age right into late medieval and if they are greedy it gonna be a problem. Like Prometheus story.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author have a how-to-grow-advance-civ-sustainably-quickly-and-ethically cheatsheet.

Dex-chan lover
waiting for the dark side of the story to finally thicken. he's just another human, but seen as god, providing machineries that might never be invented in that other world. while we've seen parts of them trying to get our MC more involved with potential wives, i'm still waiting for the real darkness to arrive. that's just one heck of a dumb MC, even his father worries about him and only has limited knowledge of what his son is doing.

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderaMaou
well hes doing all this so Valettas village doesnt get fucked over, so Nelson was pretty savvy in cohercing him to help out.
At this point Kazura has already revealed way too much, specially with the super soldier food.

@larcek
I wonder whats keeping his dads mouth shut about the other world, is he under some type of contract or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92
Hopefully, they're jumping from medival age(pre iron even) to electricity (with the water turbine) that's gonna put some strain socially, and the massive shift in regional power/politics would be insane.

@ThunderaMaou
I agree with you, but ithink they would run into problem of language barrier (can they read Japanese characters ? , Or mathematical symbol's that we have) the protagonist doesn't like they type of person that could translate or teach things like that. Maybe using children wiki ?, But hey this is just my 2 cents.

Dex-chan lover
What a lot of people fail to realize is the bronze age and iron age pretty much happened at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
What this story fail to mention is how much his money was spent everytime he went shopping.
Surely his money from lottery while huge, are limited but all he does is spends it without a care in the world and he doesn't seem to have any income, not even reward money from the lord.

Double-page supporter
I want other chapters. 😍
I have to decide to start the novel, as long as they are translating it into English.

@Ryoumiya he has a very dedicated and intelligent village girl, she has been studying everything he has brought in, maybe she is able to translate and transmit the knowledge. Also a lot of technical books do have drawings to explain the parts and pieces adding that he is bringing real models of stuff.

@larcek pretty sure one of the predeccesors already had that, that's why he is being protected by the king right now.

Users who are viewing this thread