Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 295.5

Fed-Kun's army
I think, don't quote i didn't read it, a friend spoiled it for me, but Ning'er was also one of Nie Lie lover in his past life, dunno why he doesn't remember

@Rayznar
Because she really was disfigured in the previous life. Now it wasn't clear why Nie Li didn't recognize her chi. It's possible that it's because he didn't really know her that much in the previous life.

What happened was, some time after the first girl died, Nie Li met a masked Ning'er, who absolutely refused to removed her mask no matter what. Nie Li only realized it himself somewhat recently in the novel.

She's basically dreaming of a memory from her previous life.

Dex-chan lover
Ning'er is to good for Nie Li, since the start she's always been kind and loving towards him, always supported and helped him however she could while Ziyun hasn't done shit to earn any love, the only reason MC is obsessed with her is because of his previous life. thanks to that he completely ignores whats happening in his current life.

Saying that Ziyun done absolutly nothing is untrue. Also their past life is like the opposite of their current life as in the order. In the past he close to Ziyun first and she help him during desperate time. Current life he close to Ning'er first and they help each other but he still help her more. Tho its true that he fell in love now only because of past memories and a bit of feeling indepted to Ziyun which will happen the second girl too. He did live longer in his past life.

Dex-chan lover
@Damn_Dude

she has been having dreams of her past life somehow.
This dream should be how she died in the past.

Edit:
I read some spoilers and...
I was right.
She apparently meet Nie Li in the past life after the city fell, but back then she was always disguised so he never found out that it was her.
And back then they were not as close as they were now, so she never said anything about her past in the city.
So she died defending him in the past without him knowing it was her, even though they were lovers at that point. ( so both of them have been his girlfriends at some point xD )

@Doomer he literally explained in this this chapter....the only reason he got to where he was is cause she was there to support him in that life so ofc he's gonna make sure he has her in this life

Dex-chan lover
@krispy you say that yet look at the way he has treated her the entire story so far, not once has he shown her any love even though she constantly fawns over him while Ziyun on the other hand has done nothing to earn any love from him yet is showered with it.

@Doomer
well yes. obviously for Nie Li the past life is/was real. So he still loves Ziyun. Why should he not.
He sees her as his wife and only thinks he needs to convince her. And he has never shown any other signs. He is simply true to his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
No, the art has been changing little by little for some time now.

Also: "I have forgotten what is love" Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Guess someone took some druggies and had weird dreams ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Doomer I understand your point. It makes perfect in-universe sense. But it's bad writing to not build that up with the readers. It's one of Mad Snail's weaknesses, to tell rather than show.

Users who are viewing this thread