Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 314.5

Dex-chan lover
thx for the upload, the pace really need to pick up but at this point i am really sick of repeating it like a broken radio

EDIT: i am not saying the pace of the translation, just the story pacing

Double-page supporter
@Snowolf The pace is the same as it has always been in this story. If you're looking for mindless action every chapter, there are plenty of generic action manhuas out there to satisfy you.

Group Leader
@Snowolf I recommend you reading the webnovel then if you are impatient with this manhuaa's story progression. The writing and the translation is pretty good.

It Is a cultivation manhua after all.

Okay but surely if Long Yuyin is one of the best people there even on her first time entering then Nie Li is giving her less credit than she deserves. Even if she has more resources available than anyone else she must still have some decent talent to be better than all the other people who have access to a lot of resources, right?

amando demais, vocês mandam muito bem, adoro tradução da vocês. Pena que são tão pequenos cada capitulo

Well yeah if he can't reach the top step then he really did all this in vain, no way he's gonna be able to do what he set out to do.

@NYAHAHA well I think coming from a top family she's always had the best resources to the point where she looks down on others. With this even someone at crap level can be decent.

I've liked this story from way back. It's irritating at times yet redeems itself. One hopes that with hard work we all can achieve a bit of our own greatness but how often are we continuously shot down? I kinda like rooting for the underdog lets me have a bit of hope

Group Leader
@Tsudow

Is it worth it just jumping straight to the webnovel from this point? or are the terms (translation wise) too different that you get lost in it?

Also what chapter of the WN is this chapter?

@Wolvenworks If I remember correctly, that was that powerful mantra he learned back in the Abyss or whatever that dark realm was called. I could be wrong, it's been a while.

god damn it , i just want to see climbing these stairs , i dont care about anything else, we can go back to the side chars once he bitchslaped that bitch...

Group Leader
@koltek It's worth it for you to start reading the webnovel at this point and as I mentioned the translation quality is pretty good so you won't lost in it if you're used to reading. Word count each chapter is roughly 2000 words.

It's around chapter 280 I think. I started reading the wn three days ago and now at chapter 463.

It's gonna take a while to read but it's definitely enjoyable if you already like this manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread