Tama no Gohoubi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Color me jaded, but I vehemently dislike how so many mangaka have the heroine become overtly familiar with and immediately start discussing their relationship about their crush or boyfriend with a guy they just met and don't know from a hill of beans. A guy who, of course, will also eventually fall in love with the heroine and become an exasperatingly annoying 3rd wheel. And, to top it all off, the heroine and the soon to be 3rd wheel also immediately start calling each other by their first names even though the heroine won't be calling her crush/boyfriend by his first name until the very last chapter. Ugh!

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda bothered by the blond guy, but honestly he seemed pretty chill in the end (well, for now at least, and I hope things stay this way), and the end of this chapter was really cute :3

to me it doesn't seem like mr popular wants to get in the way already figured out which rumor is true and leaving near the end like that to give them alone time not such a bad dude. Can see him being wingman helping the 2 out.

melts my heart! I love that she's the one making the first moves in physical contact and openly talking about her thoughts and desires

Double-page supporter
hm, i thought i was here for her delusions, but now i'm here for his breakthroughs and growth. and the kittens.

I LOVE EVERTHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTEEER WAAAAHHHH.

Reo kun too! He actually apologixed! 💕

Contributor
I love the principal and I relate. I would die for any cat I spend even a little time with

Users who are viewing this thread