Taming Master - Ch. 30

@Leonkristoffer It's similar to how people enjoy acting like edgelords. Actually, it might be the same.

On a different note, I kinda dislike the archer with the attitude of "if I can't beat you, I'll beat your reputation".

Woo that kid got some good role playing going on. I was always looking out for that in VR-related books, few of them have people actually RPing a character like Overlord did.

Fed-Kun's army
What's with characters believing something jus cause one person says it

Dex-chan lover
The dark sorcerer’s power is proportional to how many shameless phrases he says before the battle. Bonus points for monologues about their dark past.

I am glad the author decided not to drag out one-hit fights like a lot of Isekai do. Some would make each one a chapter, if not 3.

A yes finally someone in a virtual reality manga/manhua with 8th grader syndrome. Was wondering why they don't get shown especially when I can see that happen if such technology was introduced in real life.

Dex-chan lover
@Ey_man yeah, like, I think that would actually be REALLY common.
I really like to role play in a few games and can't deny I myself wouldn't chuuni out once or twice from time to time in full immersion virtual reality.

Group Leader
@krispy idk but aside from the author’s faulty world mechanics , i can see people believing the mc is whaling much more readily than believing it’s from hard work and grinding

Double-page supporter
I middle school kid should be allowed to have chuunibyo. It's, like, their thing man.

Users who are viewing this thread