Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 2

Contributor
When even Allen is ugly with the new mangaka xD.
Ty for the chap.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that leg gore though, I dont remember it was this "detailed" in the previous adaptation. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx yeah it wasn't guess the mangaka of this one is much more adapt at anatomy then the previous one also seems to really shorten the beginning wasn't this chapter like 5 chapters of the previous story?

Dex-chan lover
that moment when you realize the average wait time is 4 months between chapter releases

if they are to remake something, make it better, its impossible to not compare the two versions T.T

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how generally unlikable everyone is in this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Been a while since I read the novel but Peni empire? 😏 Guess it makes sense what with the name of the neighboring empire.

Dex-chan lover
this new reboot actually looks better overall but somehow doesn't have the same charm from previous adaptation. the MC is not retarded enough and some scenes feels like a passing wind. hope it gets better when story returns to normal pace

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be like the FMA Brotherhood, that is, mostly skip the parts covered by the older version and only properly show the parts that received poor attention in the old version?

Dex-chan lover
I prefer the older version. This version of Tanaka is just too nervous. GIVE US BACK THE APATHETIC, DEAD-INSIDE TANAKA

Aggregator gang
Is this just the token manga for spineless ugly fucks with a victim complex, or is it some sort of elaborate gag comedy that I'm just not getting?

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism It was originally more of a Gag manga ... I'm not exactly a fan of this reboot. The changes to the story and the MC's Personality make this a lot more generic :/

Fed-Kun's army
ill hold judgement of the manga till after it catches up to where the other one was,

Everyone now have Tanaka face, huh. This version is really trashy. Not GunOta levels, but close enough.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the original better
I also don't remember Fahren being this much of an asshole before

This chapter covers from mid-chapter 4 to the end of chapter 8... Missing alot of world building... At this rate chapter 5 or 6 will be new content...
Recommend reading the original version - better art, characters, story... Just better all around ... Until we get to new content.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I remember Fahren being an asshole from the beginning in the other one, alright. No change here. I also likes the other a bit better, but if this one takes us a longer ride, I'm in for it.

While the gory part looked a bit more bloody, I believe the insides of Fahren have been better represented in the other one.

Contributor
With this speed they will need years to reach the old manga point, in the meantime the light novel is probably miles away. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread