Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - No bra?

So from that t/n, it seems the nudity was edited in... Not sure how I feel about the raw being altered other than by SFX and such.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't understand why people snipe. There are so many dropped manga in limbo, so why choose an active one.

I mean, If you started up a manga that was dropped years ago you'd be lauded as a hero.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean thanks for the nips but couldn't you have chosen something else to translate?

Dex-chan lover
Again, why judge him about her not having a bra? Why is that his responsibility? That just says she's small-minded.

Yeah, abusing him for something that isn't even for something he did.

She's in a different world with a different culture, and she's surprised to see him wearing something else?

It's spacious inside a car? Didn't she see what it looked like from the outside? What's she comparing to?

We're back to dumb reactions for the sake of dumb reactions.

So from that t/n, it seems the nudity was edited in... Not sure how I feel about the raw being altered other than by SFX and such.
Yeah, to me it's the same as altering for the sake of censoring. Same thing, other direction. Colouring's the same, but then usually the original is also shown before.

Contributor
No but you see it’s okay because it makes my dick hard. That’s the ultimate way fans will judge any localization

Dex-chan lover
All i got from this snipe was that the dude was horny and wanted to show everyone how he edited in some nipples

Users who are viewing this thread