Tank Chair - Ch. 10 - TARGET 10

Dex-chan lover
It's not too bad, only the lines near the end felt stilted. It's hard to tell what big brother was asking the dr. for

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter, I got whiplash when I saw a new chapter here. We need a group to pick this up though, or at least a translator.

Contributor
ChatGPT definitely makes the language and sentence structure very basic, BUT it's understandable.
Typesetting is mostly fine (some of text is too cramped, like on page 17).
Raws are very high quality.
I'd give it a pass, I'm willing to read more from you.

Dex-chan lover
Girl out here trying to recruit some people to join his brother fanclub

Group Leader
It's not too bad, only the lines near the end felt stilted. It's hard to tell what big brother was asking the dr. for
Only the lines near the end? Page 5 (only the second page with any speech bubbles) made me want to nope out, and Page 6 reinforced that feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Only the lines near the end? Page 5 (only the second page with any speech bubbles) made me want to nope out, and Page 6 reinforced that feeling.
I mean have you seen the last few days of MTL novel adaptations? This is downright readable compared to them.

I don't care how long it takes for an actual translator to get chapters out, I'll wait as long as I have to so I don't have to read chatgpt google translate garbage. I'm sure you meant well but the script is noticeably significantly worse with many lines having to be inferred because the actual text doesn't make sense. I appreciate that you want to get it out there but please do not continue with ai translation

Users who are viewing this thread