Target: 100 Million Points! The Ultimate Game to Start a 2nd Life! - Ch. 9

At first she didn't seem too bad, but i guess this is just another hyper aggressive female partner

Dex-chan lover
The level system seems to be all kinds of fucked up.

Kong was guild leader of a top ten guild at level 9 according to chapter 5.
Our noob mc has just reached level 6 (up from 2 at the beginning of the dungeon less than a week ago of which he spent most of the time sleeping).

P.s. Also Shen Yao Yun is a pos that can please fuck off forever. MC was the MVP in both the dungeon boss battle and the pvp fight and she fucks him over like that.

@Elhao I completely agree she literally is not necessary in anything and she needed help, relying on herself when she truly just sucks everything off the MC. I wish they didn't make her character like that but wtv.

Ugh ive never hated a female lead more. Shes not even a tsundere shes just a bitch bleh

Double-page supporter
Fine, this woman robs MC. Have nothing against that. Problem is that MC will basically thank her for that. Given that she is recurring character and friend of MC...
I hate when MC is pushed around and he can't even voice dissatisfaction...

Really don't like this girl. While it's true she helped him, he also saved her life. Twice at that.
She's just taking advantage of him, and he's letting her. If he lets her or any other women
do this again, I don't think I'll want to read this anymore.

Ew this cover girl is such a bitch. Sucks that I’ll have to put up with her shitty attitude for the rest of the chapters.. I hope she dies

Bruh, MC being a simp. He has the loot first but decided to let her check it for herself. There's probably another core item for his sword there and after absorbing that, he could just kill the hoarding bitch. But nah, he's desperate for coochie because of the accident

im dropping how tf can someone he saved the life of fuck him over so much just fuck off i would kill her if she did that to me dropped this absolute aids

Users who are viewing this thread