Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari ~ Girl's Side Story - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Lives That Have Been Saved

Dex-chan lover
This was an enjoyable little spin-off focusing on Raphtalia's point of view but I feel like the Shield Hero spin-offs are all wrapping up because interest in the series has really fallen off. I know the third season just started airing but there hasn't been a new light novel volume in two years at this point, though at least the main manga is still continuing.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the first volume from Raphtalia's eyes was pretty interesting. I enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the story! Really great quality and y'all's hard work shows! Again, thank you! I guess, onto the next adventure!

Dex-chan lover
Always found it gratifying to see Raphtalia slap Motoyasu at this stage. Spinoff added more insight into her thought process throughout the entire ordeal, so it makes me appreciate her pledge to support Naofumi more.

Thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Nice spin off ngl the whole reason I read this was just to see the scene of her saving him again. Also it's niceto see her feelings that we didn't see much of in the main story

Dex-chan lover
This was an enjoyable little spin-off focusing on Raphtalia's point of view but I feel like the Shield Hero spin-offs are all wrapping up because interest in the series has really fallen off. I know the third season just started airing but there hasn't been a new light novel volume in two years at this point, though at least the main manga is still continuing.
I haven't read shield hero novel, but based on the spear hero spin off, it kinda felt like the time loop was going to end up playing a role in the main series.

Of course it could just be a what if type story.

Hopefully the author is able to see the series through to its end.

Users who are viewing this thread