Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 17 Ch. 68 - Return Dragon Vein

Fed-Kun's army
iirc in the web novel there was a "tensai" as well, but in that version, there were no alternate worlds and he was also summoned from japan and used his knowledge to advance technology. he made planes and guns and stuff.
the manga is an adaptation of the light novel which follows a drastically different story from around where the trash and bitch get condemned
LIKE WHERE TF IS MY ARA ARA DOLPHIN ONEE-SAN WAIFU
WHERE IS MY BLIND LOLI WAIFU

Man this is getting boring. You wait month for nothing... Its not only this manga but most of them that have high chapters, i feel like they start loosing imagination. But yea its just my opinion

Dex-chan lover
@NGOtaku From what I know dolphin wifu and blind wifu still exist but they come in a bit later, just think of this as a intermission of a sort (atleast that’s what I know as I haven’t read the Ln yet)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Villain of this chapter really looks like Naofumi from the early chapters

Group Leader
Kizuna is cute. At least this is more interesting than the turtle bs.

Double-page supporter
Wait, this looks like it actually went more or less according to plan?

...okay, now I'm worried.

Group Leader
@Fuko The home country of the Book-Hero, now they're in the home country of the Hunting-Hero aka Kizuna.

This manga is slowly just becoming a haze to me. I remember a turtle, then they came to some other world or something and met this girl. Now they are somewhere else. I feel like I need to re-read some stuff, hard to remember when chapters come to slowly.

@daSweep same, this manga really is all over the place. It certainly isn't the same manga we read in the beginning, which is a shame.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she is the shield hero equivalent of her world. Hated by most due to a petty lie

@Bakaman @daSweep yup. I finished the web novel and it does get better for a bit before it starts spiraling again. Frankly a lot of light/web novels are only good for about 100-150 chapters. Past that then the author is truly flying by the seat of their pants, with a side cast the size of a small town.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xinfo
My understanding is the author had a real tragedy boner, one of the reasons I never finished the ln, just kind of stopped when the city building arc was concluding, the light novel at least to my understanding is reigning in his sadist side

Users who are viewing this thread