Tate no Yuusha no Oshinagaki - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Contributor
Technically in our eyes this was Rifana's last meal.

Group Leader
Spoiler ahead read at own risk
in redo of spear hero, 1 of the parallel world he made is 1 where rifana and raph both alive.
She's stronger than raph there

Dex-chan lover
UGH the end page made me sad again

@Lazypioneer

I haven’t read that spin off yet but isn’t it similar to re zero
doesnt the spear hero redo timelines or something?

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV Spear Hero Spoiler
It is a story about Motoyasu died(not yet explained why in LN, but it is because he is killed by Bitch Goddess in WN.) and redo in paralel world with the same start. And yeah, it is like re zero, but there is only one checkpoint, and that is when the 4 got summoned. And, he can only remember some things, but he can't remember everything. If he force himself, the burden will destroy his body.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Raphtalia is aware of Naofumi, but he's yet to be summoned to this world at this point, no? How does that work?

Dex-chan lover
@AsakaraYoruto

well if it’s only one check point.. would you really call that a parallel world? He going back to that checkpoint so his achievements basically restart... unless his latest timeline has Rifana alive

Group Leader
basically when 4 hero is summoned rifana was still alive with raph as a slave of someone as a pair. When rifana died raph was sold to slave trader then naofumi at main timeline.

Fed-Kun's army
@HYBRID_BEING
Some necessary information from the background of the main story:
The Legendary Heroes were summoned in the past as well but were different people.
There were most likely other Shield Heroes before Naofumi
but not after
The legend of the Shield Hero is tied with the demi-human and their religious beliefs which is why they worship the Shield Hero.
This is the reason why they were arguing in this chapter and why Raphtalia knows about the legend of the Shield Hero.
Raphtalia does not know about Naofumi yet until the rising of the next Shield Hero but probably thinks he might be cool because of the legends passed down of the previous Shield Hero

Dex-chan lover
THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE FEEL TRAIN

Just... Why? 😥😭

Dex-chan lover
@NotTriton @Siceraria
> The Legendary Heroes were summoned in the past as well but were different people.
Well, yeah, that's kinda obvious.
> Raphtalia does not know about Naofumi yet
> Raphtalia is not aware of Naofumi
That makes more sense, i guess. It's just, her expression (and that flash-forward) looked to me like she already knew what kind of character the Shield Hero is.

Users who are viewing this thread