Tatoe Sekai ga Owattemo, Watashi wa Kanojo wo Erabanai - Ch. 16

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Considering what happened this time, they might not survive the final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If there’s only one chapter left no way this isn’t sad. Goddamn this was a short manga.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this will be around 100 chapters manga... Thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
So they gonna die next chapter and read each others sappy (basically love confession) notes/will
Right? Lol that’s the bitter sweet end I think

Unless they make a ridiculous plot twist where they’re saved or something

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter already ? Damn so short. Given the circumstances and the huge flag they raised with their will, it doesn't feel like a good ending but the description said it's comedy so maybe there is still hope. After all Gakkou Gurashi managed to get an happy ending.

Aggregator gang
character development

Also man, will the manga end next chapter?
I hope not.

Uwah!? Last chapter? :( well at least it was good while it lasted I can’t wait to see what happens next

Dex-chan lover
despite the setting, this manga seems very kind. im expecting some twist at the end where they end up okay (or maybe im just hoping for it)

but even if it doesnt happen, they'll have a good death. to not be alone at the end, who could ask for more than that?

Dex-chan lover
People are commenting as if it would be a twist for the Earth not to be struck again; but the only information has been that it might get struck again.

Can't say I expected it to end already, a bit sad. End probably is gonna be sadder, though, things have been pretty much hopeless so far. We can only hope the "it's a comedy" will come through.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow it's already the final chapter. Well I am glad that it seems they have enjoyed themselves before the end.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread