Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Sad this is all we got because the rest of the manga was so strong.
Also the author did Uta so dirty cause she will not find love with this end.

..........im really mad. this is such a cop out ending. not even a kiss or resolution of feelings to be found.

I'm sorry but for f sake... cmon I've really gotten sick of good stories ending on a timeskip with little to no payoff... god this is so disappointing

Dex-chan lover
How could every chapter be so nice except the last

Darn

Ore

Dex-chan lover
My fucking god what an absolute and utter piece of fucking shit of a manga. No wonder it got axed.

Oof that’s a rough ending. I liked this a lot, but it seems like yuri series, even really good ones, bite the dust hard a lot of times. It’s a bummer

Contributor
Good thing it got axed. At least Kuro and ger gf are happy

Fed-Kun's army
I got to this manga like almost 1 year ago, and looks like it has been going on for 4 years, its pretty bad how it built so much tension and story, to then put a rushed ending and constant timeskip, like, not even a payoff for the characters or anything, its just a timeskip with barely any feelings, not even a kiss.

Dex-chan lover
OMG that was such a surprise ending. I really don't know how to feel about this. I feel like so many things were just left unanswered 😅

Dex-chan lover
Damn it was so good at first but at the end it just became so shitty just like jerking off

No payoff after all the angst and drama. I enjoyed the story but now I feel like I just wasted my time. Why the hell would they do this?

Dex-chan lover
I usually like a timeskip ending, but this chapter went TOO fast :/ Risako is only mentioned (we were supposed to see at least a pre-ts huge discussion between her and the second FMC), the ex-husband is seen only in the last few pics -and nothing happens to him and his two faced behaviour-, and most importantly we don’t see ANYTHING about how the adult FMC fell in love with Uta.

I hope there is at least an omake chapter or something like that, because this almost doesn’t feel like an ending...

Supporter
I expected more after all that heartbreaking and drama to be honest....

Dex-chan lover
wait, the brother/ex-hubbie is now their neighbor?? what kind of arrangement is this...
i was really interested in risako as a character, but i guess that wasn't gonna get explored anyway..
well, at least it's a semi-happy end :) i loved the manga, but it's always a shame to see something good end abruptly - a story's ending is the most important after all 😌

Users who are viewing this thread