Completed [Tatsuki Fujimoto Short Story Collection] series splitting, maybe?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Tatsuki Fujimoto Short Story Collection

Report quoted below;

This entry should be splited into two entries. Ono for 17-21 (vol 1) and second for 22-26 (vol 2). This should be done because mal doesn't list both of these under the same entry not are the digital editions linked as part of the same series on amazon.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/141294/22-26__Fujimoto_Tatsuki_Tanpenshuu?q=Fujimoto &cat=manga

Are there volumes for 1-16, too? Makes sense to me to have a single unified series page for all of them and to fix the volume numbering of these chapters to match.

Last edited:
Contributor
Actually, 17-21 and 22-26 refer to the age of the author, Fujimoto, when he wrote them, not the number of the chapters.

And I recommend you to read his works. Fujimoto is an insane mangaka, he wrote Fire Punch and Chainsaw Man !

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Actually, 17-21 and 22-26 refer to the age of the author, Fujimoto, when he wrote them, not the number of the chapters.

And I recommend you to read his works. Fujimoto is an insane mangaka, he wrote Fire Punch and Chainsaw Man !
Whoops, thanks.

Not just Viz. But Shueisha too.
Viz (and BookWalker for that matter) do consider them to be part of the same "series"
I think we can trust Viz on this, they're literally owned by the original publisher after all
Let's keep it as one entry.

Users who are viewing this thread