Tayutau Kemuri wa Tsukamenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Jellyfish and Promise

Dex-chan lover
Revealing the past is a good first step. I hope that chiaki doesn't feel that he is just a replacement, although that depends more on miyako convincing him so.

Thanks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn I didn't know shisha and aquarium would be a magnificent combo.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully it’ll be Oke and not that much of drama but still have this bad feeling

Dex-chan lover
I mean she said a long time ago. Rebound is usually an immediate thing :thumbsup:
Also, the other guy will probably be a brother who died: she wouldn't have formulated her sentences in such a needlessly vague way otherwise...

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so much. This kind of slow love without any needless drama feels so good.

Hopefully this doesn't turn out how I'm thinking it will
Pretty sure it won't I think the person she loved was her brother. Their hair color is the same and even their noses are similar.

Are you guys intending try and bridge 2 chapter gap with the raws or will you just keep doing about 1 chapter/month?

Group Leader
I love this series so much. This kind of slow love without any needless drama feels so good.

Pretty sure it won't I think the person she loved was her brother. Their hair color is the same and even their noses are similar.

Are you guys intending try and bridge 2 chapter gap with the raws or will you just keep doing about 1 chapter/month?
Umm for now we're currently finishing chapter 7. Chap 8 is almost done too. So our team is trying their best to deliver the chap.

Dex-chan lover
That is a good end to such a complicated weeks I had back then. Good one

Users who are viewing this thread