Teaching the Tyrant Manners

Is this supposed to be a promo for a novel? Cause we dont have a oneshot and adaption tag...

The moment I saw the cover I was like

" Ahhh... Either blonde or white-haired female lead again right?"

And I was right! But we all know all manhwa male leads must have black hair...

@honeylemonmilktea
The Lady and the Beast, The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin, I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor, The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother, Beware of the Villainess!, Lady Baby, Seduce the Villain's Father, A Capable Maid, I Raised Cinderella Preciously, It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game, When the Villainess Loves, Remarried Empress, The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch, I Stole the Male Lead's First Night, Happy Ending for the Time-Limited Villainess, Revenge Wedding, I'll Do That Marriage, The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud, I Don't Love You Anymore, The Careful Empress, Your Majesty, Please Don't Kill Me Again, My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy, I Became the Chef of the Dragon King, The Demon Queen Has a Death Wish, Answer Me, My Prince, A Night With The Emperor, Today Living With You, Itan Empire's Jacheongbi, You’ve Come to the Wrong House, Villain, Please Save My Husband, The Lady Is a Stalker, A Beloved Existence, I Will Seduce the Northern Duke, Delicious Scandal, Sickly? Husband's Contractual Wife (Promo), First, Let's Hide My Younger Brother, The Tragedy of a Villainess, My Temp Job as the Youngest Daughter (Promo), Spring's Espresso, Clover Under Foot, Brides for the King, I met the Male Lead in Prison, Thirteenth Night, The Lady I Served Became a Master, The Antagonist's Pet, A Tyrant's First Love, I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend, The Man Who Cleans Up Makeup, etc. :
"Are we a joke to you?"

@honeylemonmilktea
It's ok! I'm sorry too. My reply must've been very misunderstanding since my reply didn't have a laughing emoji or anything to specify it as a joke. Thanks for apologizing tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread