Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I want to decide on my future plans

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of curious if something happened for her to go from getting full marks to struggling in school.

Contributor
I feel mega personally attacked.

W5.png

Supporter
Awesome chapter, wish you added the Ruu face from the Work out short as well to the last page. And am I the only uncultured one that didn't know that buss is a synonym for kiss.

Group Leader
@feto97 That's what I forgot!! Oh well, it will be in for next time hahaha.

I actually didn't know that either wtf.

Most of the text on page 3 was already in English, and the "joke", for lack of a better term right now, is that she messed up saying Bath, and said it in a way that a Japanese person (or anyone who doesn't speak English) might pronounce it, which is why Tadao corrects her.

Fed-Kun's army
How did she go from bright student to dumb gal..........I mean I get it but did the gal lifestyle drop her IQ off a cliff ?

Dex-chan lover
There's plenty of people who do well in elementary due to being quick to understand basics but struggle later as curriculum get's more complex.

Double-page supporter
man this is really turning into something special. thanks again for picking this up, Ghang.

Dex-chan lover
My version was "Kurokiya-san wants to lead him around by the nose" so I think you've translated the title perfectly.

Group Leader
@Fushiginiku Yeah, that's what I translated it to as well, but I shortened it a bit because I thought that having the "by the nose" bit just made it a little too long.

@ninjazz @MonsieurQuack Thanks for reading. (Everyone else who is reading this too, thanks for reading.)

Dex-chan lover
If only he showed this level of enthusiasm with his feelings when he's with Kurokiya. At least the thirst is real especially with that twitter short, the guy is ripped so I don;t blame her. Thanks @Ghang for all the work you've done my dude.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a motivation and engagement issue. Japan has a weird hardon for students basically requiring year round self learning and extracurricular learning for most of their education so generally doesn't play well with anyone who isn't a strict written learner.

Users who are viewing this thread