Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - It was conveyed

Contributor
@Ghang

"Lightning Eleven" is probably a reference to the football/soccer franchise "Inazuma Eleven".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inazuma_Eleven

"Nyuutama" (actually says "Nyuuntama") is probably a parody of the popular "Gintama/銀魂" anime/manga.

"Ran X Taku" (蘭X拓) is probably some shipping of two characters from "Lightning Eleven", though I don't know their equivalents from "Inazuma Eleven". (Not sure where "Araki" is mentioned though.)

Dex-chan lover
Pages 18 and 19, I couldn't really figure out what it was, but when she just looks at him, at the pendant and then back to him, there is something completely pure and lovingly in her mannerism. I think it's because that is how she openly shows her love for him with that pendant around her wrist. And I find that to be so incredibly sweet.

Dex-chan lover
These two are clearly head over heels for each other, so in what way can any character introduced be a rival? At worst it could be some annoying shit trying to butt their way in between the two and failing.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. That realisation moment was cute as hell! So pure! So nice! So natural!

So, please, author....

DON'T GO THE FUCKING LOVE TRIANGLE WAY! >__<

Group Leader
Tsubasa better be a girl, don't give me love rivals please
I'm so sick of that trope

Dex-chan lover
Aw so wholesome & you just can’t help but smile while rooting for them. Today’s been a wholesome day for some of the manga I follow. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of impressive that he managed to forget to draw the bracelet on page 18.

Kids, brush you teeth after this chapter.
This was one cute slab of 100% sugar.

Group Leader
@justforthelulz would I have learned all of this quickly if I wasnt so fucking lazy and searched it up?

How do you know so much lol thank you for telling me. I hope others check the comments out.

That kanji can be read as Araki, among other things, I didn't know which one to use so I just picked a random one haha

Im thinking it's a whole name, but one of the kanji is blurred out for reasons but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter so much. They're both so sweet, and value each other so much. It's such a wholesome relationship. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread